Views: 1344
Posted by: Njoro
in: FPV Stuff
zeroG Raptor

Views: 1684
Posted by: Njoro
in: FPV Stuff

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 100

Author Topic: What arrived today?  (Read 179221 times)

Ratty

• Air Commodore
    • Inside FPV
Re: What arrived today?
« Reply #1410 on: May 19, 2017, 10:39:56 PM »

That was quick, i only ordered them on the 12th.  ;D

Ratty

• Air Commodore
    • Inside FPV
« Reply #1411 on: May 19, 2017, 10:56:44 PM »

Yer i know. Unfortunately we have to send them out in batches as we are charged for every order. So to keep costs down we dont order until we have about 20 to order, or it has been so long we feel they need to be sent out.

(be sure to turn the auto renewal off if you dont want it on, we have changed it so it is off by default now, but i think it would of been on when you joined)

BlueFlyer

• Air Chief Marshal
« Reply #1412 on: May 19, 2017, 11:19:05 PM »

It's fine to auto renew as long as the price doesn't double or owt lol
GEPRC TX5
GEPRC VX5
QAV-R

CurryKitten

• Air Vice-Marshal
  • Brought to you by Google
    • My YouTube page
« Reply #1413 on: May 20, 2017, 06:07:18 PM »

A big bunch of packages through the door

Which included some Racestar ESCs (which I think are Dshot compatible), a 60A ESC (for the SkyHook or the MiniRaceWing... dependant on what else arrives) an Eachine VTX03 (for the Wii Wing 2) and some props for the Aurora100.  Then a few non-fpv bits - a little LED number thingy (arduino-style project) and some bits for a new camera I got.. which is just a bag,m and a filter to protect the lens

Dillwhacker

• Wing Commander
« Reply #1414 on: May 20, 2017, 10:57:34 PM »

LOL CK your life is just like Xmas every day  :P

CurryKitten

• Air Vice-Marshal
    • My YouTube page
« Reply #1415 on: May 20, 2017, 11:13:17 PM »

My hint is to place loads of individual orders for cheap stuff which you then forget about and get multiple little presents through the door.... ok, so they look like they've been wrapped in bin bags, but still fun to open :)

LOL CK your life is just like Xmas every day  :P

beesleyboy

• Air Chief Marshal
  • He how dies with the most Toys, Wins!
« Reply #1416 on: May 21, 2017, 01:14:57 AM »

I hate all this waiting.  :(
Still now sine of my Aurora100 from BG and who nose when my Dji Goggles will get her. I think Dji is hoping to send some sets out in June, I have ordered my ones from Foxteck worked out cheaper than buying from Dji so?
FPV, Inspire 1, Mavic Pro, DIY Quad, Mini Quad, Big SW, Zephyr 2, Mini SW.
LOS not enough room. ;-)

CurryKitten

• Air Vice-Marshal
    • My YouTube page
« Reply #1417 on: May 23, 2017, 01:05:23 PM »

Ok, well the remainder of my big order blowout (about 20 if my wife asks) has arrived from Banggood (and one ebay thingy)

In the big white box, a Martian III frame.  I have these 2206-2600kv motors I haven't been able to put to good use, so combining them into a (hopefully) little light frame for maximum stupidity.

On top of that are 4 8x8 LED matrices for another non-fpv project

Left another 60A HobbyKing ESC, little packet on the right of that is a FrSky compatible 8CH PWM rx for the Wii Wing 2, and also for the Wii Wing, the box contains a DYS 1104 motor, and the two packets on the right are the tiny 1.9g servos for it.

Which means I have all the parts for my Wii Wing 2 build - yay :)

I was noticing where everything comes from today - as I tend to order every bit individually so if something going to get lost it's only going to be one thing rather than everything.

So stuff has come in the past week (all from Banggood main China warehouse) from Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Seychelles.  I'm sure I've had stuff before from Malaysia as well.  I wonder where the Aurora's are shipping from.  There's 2 others as well as G that ordered one which haven't come yet.

chris-s

• Group Captain
« Reply #1418 on: May 23, 2017, 01:53:22 PM »

Motor and camera for my MT. I've given up waiting for the sunnysky I ordered from Banggood and got the t motor from electricwingman instead for not much more along with my first run cam.

beesleyboy

• Air Chief Marshal
« Reply #1419 on: May 23, 2017, 03:17:50 PM »

Ok, well the remainder of my big order blowout (about 20 if my wife asks) has arrived from Banggood (and one ebay thingy)

In the big white box, a Martian III frame.  I have these 2206-2600kv motors I haven't been able to put to good use, so combining them into a (hopefully) little light frame for maximum stupidity.

On top of that are 4 8x8 LED matrices for another non-fpv project

Left another 60A HobbyKing ESC, little packet on the right of that is a FrSky compatible 8CH PWM rx for the Wii Wing 2, and also for the Wii Wing, the box contains a DYS 1104 motor, and the two packets on the right are the tiny 1.9g servos for it.

Which means I have all the parts for my Wii Wing 2 build - yay :)

I was noticing where everything comes from today - as I tend to order every bit individually so if something going to get lost it's only going to be one thing rather than everything.

So stuff has come in the past week (all from Banggood main China warehouse) from Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Seychelles.  I'm sure I've had stuff before from Malaysia as well.  I wonder where the Aurora's are shipping from.  There's 2 others as well as G that ordered one which haven't come yet.

I ordered my Aurora on 27/4 they sent it out 29/4 and today I check my tracking and its just arrived at Heathrow airport, so its been traveling across China for about 23 day's, they must use bicycles to carry post.
I'm hoping it will be hear in the next day or two.

2017-05-23 11:02 HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC, ON ITS WAY TO TRURO MAIL CENTRE
2017-05-23 07:19 HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC, ARRIVED IN THE UK
Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 1085 ms
2017-05-11 13:08 The center of Fuzhou, leave
2017-05-11 13:08 The center of Fuzhou, left hand navigation
2017-05-11 13:08 The center of Fuzhou reach
2017-05-11 08:06 Exchange Bureau of Fuzhou, has been exported
2017-05-11 07:16 Exchange Bureau of Fuzhou, has been exported to open
2017-05-10 22:07 Fuzhou interim positions,
2017-05-10 17:59 Fuzhou interim positions, has received send
LOS not enough room. ;-)

BlueFlyer

• Air Chief Marshal
« Reply #1420 on: May 23, 2017, 10:42:36 PM »

The something else is another AIO unit.  This has a 20A Dshot600 compatible ESC board which connects into an F3 flight controller with an integrated VTX.  It comes with no SMA attached and a short pig tail or SMA adapter in the bag ready to solder on.  Sadly, there's no other documentation that I can find, and given it has vcc out to a camera and things, I could really do with understanding what all the pinouts/uarts etc are and do !  I've just pinged the company a message to see if they can link anything.

link to the item listing please... I need a new FC since I bust the usb connector off my (fake-not-a-real) SPF3 board :(
GEPRC TX5
GEPRC VX5
QAV-R

beesleyboy

• Air Chief Marshal
« Reply #1421 on: May 25, 2017, 12:03:47 PM »

It's finally arrived, all looks good, but I'm having problems with it.
It binds to my Futaba with a FrSky mod, but when its connected to the Betaflight, it looks like my controllers are all over the place, so I can't arm it or test it.  :(
I have a friend with a Taranis controller, he's going to test it on that for me.

LOS not enough room. ;-)

Roundozo

• Flight Lieutenant
« Reply #1422 on: May 29, 2017, 05:10:10 PM »

It's finally here!! A clean piece of kit. Granted I need to extend the motor wires but she still very tidy and also has saved some weight. I give you.....the....... Flycolor Raptor S tower

CurryKitten

• Air Vice-Marshal
    • My YouTube page
« Reply #1423 on: June 01, 2017, 02:37:32 PM »

In the post today (well I actually had to go and collect those props from the post office depot - not sure if petrol cost me more than the props)

This is part of the quest to get the MXP230 with 6" props flying smoothly.  The previous props have been terrible, but I like DALPROPS on my other quads, so I've got a set of 6040's and another of 6045's to try out.

More interesting is the stuff below it, which is a product called DroneKeeper Mini from a Korean company NicheTek.  After I put up a video showing me search for a friends down quad in the woods, someone suggested I should use these.  I'd never heard of them, so had a look. 

You have a little 6g buzzer + battery which starts going off if no movement is detected and it can sound for a few hours.  I thought it might be a potential easy solution for when you lipo disconnects and your model could be 4ft away from you but buried in long grass.  I'll have a good test of them anyway.

English Turbines

• Group Captain
« Reply #1424 on: June 01, 2017, 09:31:28 PM »

Arrived today from the Bangood EU Warehouse...

Mini Talon....36

Box etc in perfect condition....:)

:vulture:
Nothing beats the smell of Jet-A at 800 Celsius...:)
Bixler 2 EZUHF 1280mhz Video.
SW1900 UHF Storm.
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 100

* Recent Topics
Drone Debate in Parliament - includes Shakespeare quotes! Yep! by BigT
[Today at 12:02:37 AM]

Drone Mid Air Collision Study by electrotor
[Yesterday at 10:50:48 PM]

Latest UK regs by electrotor
[Yesterday at 03:20:23 PM]

A bad day of FPV - Crashes and narrated recovery attempt by RoboBiggles
[Yesterday at 02:49:25 PM]

I think this is a taranis mix/inputs issue?! Rssi to vector by SnoozeDoggyDog
[Yesterday at 10:34:31 AM]

Ritewing Mini Drak. by Badlands
[July 21, 2017, 11:14:32 PM]

Summer evening fun by beesleyboy
[July 21, 2017, 08:48:07 PM]

Israeli Drone Pilot Arrested by beesleyboy
[July 21, 2017, 08:42:03 PM]

Archos 700 by SnoozeDoggyDog
[July 21, 2017, 08:40:35 PM]

plz update your account to enable 3rd party viewing by Steve W
[July 21, 2017, 08:36:10 PM]

What arrived today? by beesleyboy
[July 21, 2017, 08:13:51 PM]

Wii wing by beesleyboy
[July 21, 2017, 08:10:31 PM]

360 FPV Vids by FlyingRock
[July 21, 2017, 08:06:24 PM]

SKEWS FOR 13--Helicals for 20, by bignose13
[July 21, 2017, 05:50:15 PM]

FPV ( Racing Drone ) Antennas Comparison by Coyote
[July 21, 2017, 04:45:37 PM]

* Keywords
fpvhub  fpv hub
first person view video piloting

rc r/c r.c. model aircraft flight pilot fpv piloting wings fly flying flight fuse fuselage aileron tail pan tilt tx rx vtx rtx receiver transmitter video radio control controlled headtracker fpvuk bfpvmfa fpv uk first person view video piloting fpv servo servos easystar easy star multiplex antenna VR1400 fatshark video goggles 2.4 5.8 1.2 900 ghz mhz uhf panel antenna circular fpv polarised tracker dbi 10mw 100mw 500mw camera osd fpvuk bfpvmfa fpv first person view video piloting downlink ezantenna tracker gps EzOSD current sensor tiny telemetry autopilot ccd gopro kx131 kx171 FY21 FY21A FY21AP II IMU oracle diversity processor video switcher fpvuk bfpvmfa fpv uk first person view video piloting insurance simulator delta wing glider funjet quadcropter helis heli helicopter electric nitro scratchbuild scratch build batteries battery 2s 3s 4s lipo lipos fpvuk first person view video piloting Antenna fpvhub  fpv first person view video piloting rc r/c r.c. model aircraft flight pilot fpv Airframe Artifical Horizon Auto pilot Av AWG AWU Bec Brownout Buddy box C rating CG Circular Polarized Data logger Dbi Dbm Dipole Diversity DVR Easycap EPO EPP Failsafe FM Freshnel zone Frequency Gain Ghz Goggles GPS Ground Station Gyro Head Tracker HD Hz Inverted Vee Jst LC Filter Lipo LUX Mah Mhz Omni OSD Pan Patch Platform Polarization Rssi RTH Servo Spotter Telemetry Tilt Tracker Transmitter TVL Ubec UHF Video Splitter Vrx Vtx Watts Yagi  fpv uk first person view video piloting rc r/c r.c. model aircraft flight pilot fpv

http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;xml http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=0 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=100 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=200 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=300 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=400 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=500 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=600 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=700 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=800 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=900 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=1000 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=1100 http://www.fpvhub.com/forum/index.php?action=sitemap;start=1200
* Disclaimer
The content, views and opinions expressed within this forum are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views, official policy or position of FpvHub. However, we reserve the right to remove or edit any content considered inappropriate.