Other Equipment > Antenna Trackers

RSSI Pro Track

<< < (2/41) > >>

CurryKitten:

--- Quote from: wgt40w on March 16, 2015, 11:52:51 AM ---
     Are there any plans to make another version that WILL play nice with immersionrc transmitters ??

--- End quote ---

I was thinking the same thing, but then after I really took things into consideration, I decided it wasn't that much of a big deal.  Here's why -

If I'm plugging my goggles into a tracker to get the video, then my goggles don't care I have an ImmersionRC VRX inside

I know I don't want tracking with every plane quad I put up, I can happily fly 2km skew to skew in any direction and 5km with a 3 turn helical I can put on my Dominator and move my head.

So this only comes up if I wanted to do only 5.8 on longer range for me.  Which means it's about 1 plane currently that could manage that sort of distance.  SO as it stands I'd have to spend another 50 or so on one of those 32 ch VTX's which even after taking into account getting this tracker is still much cheaper than something like an MFD tracker

Of course - on the downside, it's 5.8 only whereas other trackers can work on any system.

swings and roundabouts though

tommyd:
Hi Gents,

Thanks for your posts/comments

During our field tests we found with the immersionrc transmitters although we had signal close in it soon degraded over distance as our system uses the Boscam RX5808 receiver modules we believe there is a conflict between brands that we can not address at this time.

The project was to bring an alternative, affordable and easy to use bit of tech to today's market for 5.8ghz.

Thanks

Tommy

wgt40w:

--- Quote from: tommyd on March 16, 2015, 01:45:38 PM ---Hi Gents,

Thanks for your posts/comments

During our field tests we found with the immersionrc transmitters although we had signal close in it soon degraded over distance as our system uses the Boscam RX5808 receiver modules we believe there is a conflict between brands that we can not address at this time.

The project was to bring an alternative, affordable and easy to use bit of tech to today's market for 5.8ghz.

Thanks

Tommy

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your 'official' reply.
I assume that - if you wanted to produce an immersionrc friendly version - all you would need to change would be the rx receiver.
As an owner of an early version of the Ezuhf tracker system - which I find over-complicated to setup for each fly session, I would welcome an immersionrc version of your tracker.

Considering the changes to produce an immersionrc version appear 'simple' - I would suggest you will be missing extra sales, for little extra cost, if you do not produce an immersionrc compatible version.

Anyone else agree with me ???

tommyd:
Hi Wgt40w

I see where you are coming from and yes it is possible to convert the system if there was enough interest to make it viable then it is something to consider for sure

Thanks for your input we will look into it

Tommy

g4uvz:
WGT 40W.This was my point exactly...I guess that my club must be unusual as we nearly all use the Immersionrc products!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version