General Category > Manufacturers Section

Quad Hut - Birmingham FPV store

(1/7) > >>

CheshireCat:
Hopefully i've done this right :)

Quad hut started at the start of 2016 and is a small online and retail shop located in Birmingham  that tries to stock a variety of products that you may need which include batteries, frames, motors, props, camera's and more which can be purchased online or popping into the shop (where there is generally a sim loaded up to get some stick time in).

We're always open to suggestions for what to stock (or what we need to improve/change) :)

For some of our latest products we have recently received some frames from guerrilla drones, taranis x7 TX will be in stock shortly along with XM,XM+ Recievers and replacement antenna's (and more in the coming soon section)

If you have any questions, leave them here or give us a call / email :)

Coyote:
You did it right :) Right section, good introduction :)

SnoozeDoggyDog:
Hi,
If you can match HK for prices and diversity of rc goods but beat thier customer service (that bit is easy) .... If you can match banggoods inventory and pricing and beat delivery times ..... you won't be able to keep up with demand and you'll be swimming in money. My wallet is waiting to be emptied ......

I'll swing by your website

Thanks and welcome.
P

CheshireCat:

--- Quote from: SnoozeDoggyDog on March 01, 2017, 01:14:23 AM ---Hi,
If you can match HK for prices and diversity of rc goods but beat thier customer service (that bit is easy) .... If you can match banggoods inventory and pricing and beat delivery times ..... you won't be able to keep up with demand and you'll be swimming in money. My wallet is waiting to be emptied ......

I'll swing by your website

Thanks and welcome.
P

--- End quote ---

If you'd like to empty your wallet into mine...i'll try and make a start on it  ;D  i'd love to have the same kind of range as HK and BG...maybe one day can upgrade from the hut to a warehouse  ;)

--- Quote from: Coyote on February 28, 2017, 09:13:09 PM ---You did it right :) Right section, good introduction :)

--- End quote ---

CheshireCat:
Just had a delivery of gens ace batteries arrive :)

1s 220mah 45c
2s 520mah 30c
3s 650mah 75c
4s 1300mah 75c
4s 1300mah 95

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version