Other Equipment > Antenna Trackers

MFD AAT driver dead again !

(1/2) > >>

V55EVO:
This is the 2nd AAT drivers dead !  Everything worked fine , this 2nd driver had only 6 flights ....When plug in power, no lite on RX nor GPS...!  Tried to calibrate the AAT but doesn't work for the home and text buttons !  Got from FPV Model.com, they asked for video that showing the problem, good service,  they send me another one ! But just had no idea what causing it !
been using 3s lipo for power,  always power on AAT first as manual said , then my plane's gears power !

Shoot MFD email....weeks ago....same thing ...no answer !

Any idea guys ?    many thanks for any info.

Coyote:
I had one V4 driver fail on me, but it was while I was experimenting with adding features, my replacements worked fine since for a few years now.

I had one of the older units that refused to power up and that was a cracked soldered joint on the DC connection on the PCB. Resoldered it and all was good again.

SnoozeDoggyDog:
I'm glad I got rid. I felt it was an investment waiting to turn to scrap. Switched to diversity for a fraction of the cost (90 quid). Ducky gets me to about 3.5k in any direction and that's when the panel kicks in if I'm going for distance in my desired direction. All thrown in a peli case. No more worrying about delicate slip rings during transport or storage from one winter month to the next.

P

V55EVO:

--- Quote from: Coyote on September 16, 2017, 12:03:32 AM ---I had one V4 driver fail on me, but it was while I was experimenting with adding features, my replacements worked fine since for a few years now.

I had one of the older units that refused to power up and that was a cracked soldered joint on the DC connection on the PCB. Resoldered it and all was good again.

--- End quote ---

my friend,
you are using 3s lipo as well ? THX

Coyote:
Yeah thats right, ATT Driver and tracker powered with a single 5000mah 3S

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version