Other Equipment > Antenna Trackers

Mfd att help needed

(1/2) > >>

parky:
Hi all. I'm in need of some help  for some reason I cant connect my mfd att v5 to the mfd ap. I have everything connected even the audio but for some reason it's not connecting. The picture is good si not sure what to do. 8 also have a telefly pro and it picks that up with no problem. Is there anything I'm doing wrong

Coyote:
The MFD AP will be sending it down the video feed instead of the audio, your telefly OSD will be transmitting down the audio so it will be a setting in the MFDF AP menu to swap data from video to audio.

I cant download the manual from the myflydream site because the link has gone to go further into it.   

parky:
Thanks for the reply coyote for the help. I have the manual but I cant fine where you swap audio to video. In the osd menu it asked which att your using under v5 att select y or n for v5 or over  would this be it?

Coyote:
In the MFD AP menu I'm sure there is a "Use old driver option" maybe in the misc menu which swaps it to audio transmission from video.

parky:
Cheers coyote. I think I know what it could be. The lead from my lawnmate vrx for audio and video are the wrong way round. I only get a picture when I plug the white connector in the video (which is yellow) on the tracker. Could this be the reason why I cant use the tracker with the ap. If so where would I be able to get a another lead from. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version